Welcome to my blog! At the moment my plan is to use this as a creative outlet whilst I am at university. I am hoping to combine my degree, history, with my love of fashion, film, media etc. Just because a girl likes fashion and make up, it certainly does not mean she is shallow and self centred! I hope to show that there is more to fashion than the models and high price tags. I am interested in exploring the politics of fashion from different socio-economic and political perspectives.
I hope you learn with me along the way!
- Name? Basic I know but I’m Eleanor Elizabeth which is shortened to Lenie.
- Age? I have just turned 19.
- Occupation? History student at Durham University.
- Birth Location? Greater Manchester
- Favourite songs? Fallen Angel by Frankie Valley. A New York state of mind by Billie Joel. Down in Mexico by The Coasters. I don’t want to hear it anymore by Dusty Springfield.
- Style Icons? This is a question I could spend all day answering but I always include Keith Richards, Jane Birkin and Anita Pallenberg and Kate Moss.
- Favourite fashion era? Again tough question but I always go back to the 60s!
- Favourite Films? Some old school favourites, Peter Pan and Madeline.
- Pets? Yes, Doodle the toy poodle. I’ve had a cat, and several fish, including a fish with one eye and fin.
- Favourite shop? At the moment I am really enjoying Nasty Gal and Sagittarius.
That was harder than it should have been to come with 10 facts!
Thanks for reading! Eleanor x