Now to be honest I’m not going on holiday this year but if I were to be going, this is exactly what I would wear.
The art of airport outfits seems to be multiplying on Instagram and I love the outfits. I have seen a lot of Pretty Little Thing Tracksuits in muted colours with trainers.
When travelling I have some rules which make my life much easier.
1. Wear shoes that are easy to get on and off.
2. Don’t wear anything that will set the metal detector off.
3. Wear your hair in plaits or up out of your face. For me, hair down is just hassle.
4. In your carry on bag, put liquids into a plastic bag.
5. Comfort is key! It doesn’t matter if its a ten or two hour flight, you never know, delays may occur.
6. check in online.
7. If your hotel will take your bags to the airport and check them in, do it!
8. Magazines. An essential.
9. If your like me and have a phobia of flying, I watch YouTube videos that claim to cure you of your fear (I swear it worked for me last time) and on the flight I always get a hot chocolate and cookies.
10. Wear layers. You never know the weather or air conditioning. A jacket with pockets is useful.
This jumpsuit from Missguided is perfect! It’s comfortable, loose and has pockets. I tend to wear my converse when traveling because they are comfortable and they are my heaviest shoes so don’t take up weight in the case. I also wear a leather jacket with pockets from Bershka.
Missguided jumpsuit £18. Available in S/M/L Mine is in S and it fits perfectly. ( I’m about 5’4) It’s also in black.
Bershka lether jacket£45.99
Hope this helped!
Eleanor Elizabeth xx