I know how it feels too scroll through Instagram and look at beautiful girls who seem to have their life together and you end up feeling like a piece of shit! So I decided to change my lifestyle so that no matter how late/ lazy I am that day I still feel good and confident in myself, for myself.
I always think the Olsen Twins look effortlessly put together and I hope to be able to achieve that look one day.
- Low Maintenance Haircut.
- Teeth whitening kits.
- Get your eyebrows done professionally.
- Eyelash extensions.
- Lip balm.
- Clean nails or freshly painted (no chipped nails)
- Nice simple jewellery that is not tarnished.
- Statement items in your wardrobe, eg, shoes, belts, coats.
- If you don’t have anything to wear- go to your gym wear.
- Chewing gum.
- Have an emergency kit in your bag.
- Don’t wear shoes you can not walk in.
- Don’t wear an outfit that you don’t feel confident in or else you will constantly fidget.
- Matching socks.
- Underwear that doesn’t have holes in it and actually fits.
This was just a short post but these tips do make me feel so much more confident and put together! Hope they help you.
Eleanor Elizabeth xx