As a student I rely on the drugstore to make me look less hungover for lectures as I need affordable makeup for my budget. However, if like me you like to buy new makeup you don’t need in colours you will not wear often then high end products are not the way forward. These are my everyday drugstore makeup products that I have repurchased a number of times and are budget friendly.
- Foundation: Maybeline Superstay 24hr Liquid Foundation
A matte full coverage foundation for £9.99
2. Concealer: Collection Lasting Perfection
Full coverage and matte. £4.19
3. Powder: Maybeline Pressed Powder
4. Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Bronzer
I know that this is not drugstore price but this is the only bronzer I use and I didn’t want to recommend a bronzer I had not tried. £25.50
5. Highlighter: elf Baked Highlighter
£5.00 available in three shades.
6. Eyebrows: Soap & Glory Archery
£8.00 available in two shades.
7. Eyeshadow Pallet: Primark pallet (aprox £3)
8. Eyeliner: Collecetion Fast Stroke Eyeliner
£2.99 available in black, white and brown.
9. Mascara: Maybeline Lash Sensational
£8.99 and the best drugstore mascara!
10. Lips : Carmex
I only wear lip balm in the daytime honestly.
Hope you enjoyed!
Eleanor Elizabeth xx